Skin Type: Acne Prone, Sensitive, Dry, Normal, Oily
Ingredients: All organic consciously handcrafted high quality botanical raspberry leaf, red rose petals, marshmallow leaf, peppermint leaf, orange peels, basil leaf, calendula, chamomile, lavender, oregano, rosemary, sage, eucalyptus, ylang ylang, star anise, cloves, lemongrass, Radix Ledebouriellae (Fangfeng), radix angelicae (dang gui), dahuricae (bai zhi), rhizoma ligustici (chuanxiong), wallichii
1) Relieves congestion
2) Relieves seasonal allergies
3) Combats common cold and flu
4) Open up congested sinuses, lungs, and passageways
5) Soothes and loosens muscles
6) Promotes blood (vessel) circulation
7) Sweats out toxins and impurities
8) Eliminates pathogenic agents such as viruses, bacteria, and inflammatory agents
9) Soothes sore throat
10) Strengthens the immune system
11) Relieves stress and promotes mental clarity
12) Cleans and clears up skin
Directions to Use:
Bring to boil 2 quarts of water in a stainless steel pot or electric tea kettle. Pour the boiling water in a large bowl and steep the herbs. Cover the bowl for 15 minutes max. Cleanse your skin and remove makeup. Level your face over the bowl about 6-9 inches away from the water. Cover your head with a large towel to prevent steam from
escaping. Relax and close your eyes and enjoy 10-15 minutes of decongesting relief. If you don’t want to waste the herbs, strain them and use the liquid as desired. Use in the bath as a whole body soak or a simple foot soak. Simply add the herb bag to the bathtub and enjoy!
Caution: If you are taking medication, pregnant or allergic to the herbs or have eczema/other skin conditions please consult your healthcare profession.
Legal Disclaimer: Statement regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health education.